- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Larry L. Stine, D.C., F.A.C.O.
Founder of Stine Chiropractic Clinic, 1986
- Bachelors of Science degree from the University of Mary Washington
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Texas Chiropractic College
- Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics, Logan College of
- Insurance Committee chairman for the Virginia Chiropractic Association
- Virginia Board of Medicine for the Medical complaint Investigating Committee, 1989
- Courts Royal consulting Physician, 1986
- Board of the Chiropractic Political Action Committee1993
- Treasurer of the Virginia Chiropractic Association 1994, 1995, 1996
- Virginia Chiropractic Association President Elect 2002-2003
- Virginia Chiropractic Association President 2003-2004
- Virginia Chiropractic Association Past President 2004-2006
- Voted Chiropractor of the Year 2004
Doctor on Worker's Compensation Panel of Physicians For:
- Giant Food
- Pennsylvania Manufacturer's Association Group
- Licensed to practice Chiropractic Via: Commonwealth of Virginia State Board of Medicine
- Texas Chiropractic College Alumni Association
- Fellowship in the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedics
- Postdoctoral Educational Seminar: Low Back Pain, Mechanism, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- Postdoctoral Education Diplomate Program in Chiropractic Orthopedics
- Musculoskeletal Soft Tissue Injuries
- Laboratory Diagnosis in Orthopedics
- Introduction to Neurological diagnosis
- Lumbar Spine: Intervertebral Disc Syndrome
- Cervical Spine, Torticollis, Fractures, etc.
- Orthopedic Radiology
- Tech/Rehabilitation of Neck, Dorsal & Lumbar Spine
- South East Back Institute for Aerobic Exercise Safety Certification
- 120 Hours of Sports Injury, Logan College
- Continued education kept current I/A/W VA BOM & Fellowship requirements but not posted here.
- Born 1956 to a military family. Married in 1988, has three children.
- Lives in Spotsylvania, Virginia
- Enjoys golf weekly